Leelou Blogs

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Arrival!


Came back from work when I found out there is a package waiting for me in the post office. I was super duper excited! Its yarns! What you expect! Even thought it was raining cats n dogs, I went to the post office just to find 3 packages waiting for me!!! Even the postmen were asking me what is in it! Lol
Came back tear open the packages to find the lovely yarns in it… although some color was not up to my expectation but the rest equaled up to it!

Now short opinion on each of the yarns…
This is known as Soft Frilly ribbon yarn. It is rough yet soft and thick. The color is bright and happy looking. I bought this because I wanted to try some other type of yarns, n this is a ribbon yarn. Not sure what I can do with it thou… thinking about doing a fast scarf for myself.



This is Misc Sale yarn. I love the color. I love looking at the color! It is beautiful! It is my favourite among the whole lot of yarns due to the color. The yarn is flat and is 100% acrylic. I think I will make myself a lacey poncho with it!


This is Demet Wool. The yarn is so soft!



This is Floss Acryl. The yarn is shiny and looks plastically! It feels a bit rough and as its acrylic and VISCOSE, I can see why it looks like it! Seriously its shiny!!



This is Simge. This yarn is seriously satisfactory in term of color and the softness! I bought this yarn before but different color. A baby blanket is on the way with that.  Its freaking soft!!!



This is Degas Cotton. The color is brilliant but the yarn is rough and thin. I think I will knit scarf with these.



This is Partner Cotton. This is the yarn I dislike the color!!! Haha… I was expecting it to be light pink but it’s a bit striking. It is soft yes, but striking! For a gal that dislikes pink, this color surely make me hate pink even more!! Haha.. I want to mix this, the Demet, Floss and Simge and make it into a Sampler Throw from Redheartyarns!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Phavithra :D Really loves the review you made! Yup, demet wool is soft and I am using it to knit a sock, and the frilly, the quick scarf is a perfect project! Please allow me to share this link in my post ya! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D .. thank you!! sure!! no prob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a user of Ice Yarn too, I like your reviews, that make me know the yarn better, appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;D ... no prob... ice yarn is a worth it investment...

    ReplyDelete