Leelou Blogs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Short Ruffled Scarf

This is for my bestie, it is her birthday in 3 days. I would say it is really time consuming. I did for almost 30 minutes, maybe only 5cm long. So I really have to sit put n knit it! It is knitting and not crochet.



Used 3 skeins of Soft Frilly Ribbon Yarn from Ice Yarns. Knitted using 4 mm knitting needle. Way to knit ruffled scarf can be found in YouTube! Seriously, it really can be a good teacher. The scarf is 120cm long, I would say its short for a scarf. 

4 comments:

  1. This is really a nice blanket Chilan :) The patten looks lovely. Makes me want to feel your blanket too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry.. its a scarf... its dam soft... feels very nice around de neck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes.. i was going to type scarfs... but must be typo :P sorry for the typo .. But this scarf really looks great. Honestly I haven't try any ribbon yarn yet and looking at this makes me want to try out one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..yes... this was my 1st time actually..

    ReplyDelete